We all know that the shooting of YSR biopic, Yatra has begun a while back in Hyderabad and Mammootty is playing the main lead in the film which is being directed by Mahi V Raghav.
The film will have many more interesting roles and one of them would be of YS Jagan, son of Rajasekhar Reddy. The latest gossip going around the film circles is that Tamil hero Karthi has been approached for this interesting role.
Though this news is yet to be confirmed, this news has created a lot of interest in the social media. As many actors in Tollywood might have thought twice to enact the role of Jagan, the makers have approached a neutral candidate like Karthi who is famous in both Tamil and Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Narappa, Sreekanth Addala to launch producer’s son
- Intense and gripping teaser for Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya impresses
- Tamannaah gets back her pre-COVID body
- Naga Shaurya’ looks stylish in Varudu Kaavalenu’s teaser
- Prabhu Deva, Kajal team up for a romantic comedy
- Mahesh Babu’s lovely birthday wishes for his ‘Boss lady’ Namrata