We all know that the shooting of YSR biopic, Yatra has begun a while back in Hyderabad and Mammootty is playing the main lead in the film which is being directed by Mahi V Raghav.
The film will have many more interesting roles and one of them would be of YS Jagan, son of Rajasekhar Reddy. The latest gossip going around the film circles is that Tamil hero Karthi has been approached for this interesting role.
Though this news is yet to be confirmed, this news has created a lot of interest in the social media. As many actors in Tollywood might have thought twice to enact the role of Jagan, the makers have approached a neutral candidate like Karthi who is famous in both Tamil and Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- K Viswanath, Chiru, Mahesh & Sam win Zee Awards
- Kajal reveals why she is signing select movies
- Screenplay to be the highlight of Ashwathama
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo musical team’s tribute to Telugu literature and culture
- This scene to be added in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest