RX100 has been the talk of Tollywood ever since it released around a month ago. The film has collected over 10 crore worldwide share and landed its producers and buyers in huge profits. The film will soon be remade in Hindi by a leading Bollywood production house.
Now, the latest updates reveal that talented actor Aadhi Pinisetty has acquired RX100’s Tamil version’s remake rights. Although Aadhi wanted RX100’s director Ajay Bhupathi to help the Tamil version, the director politely turned down the offer as he doesn’t understand the language. Aadhi is currently scouting for the director who can translate the same emotions in Tamil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna to present much-awaited biopic in Telugu
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?
- Noted lady choreographer to direct Kajal’s next?
- Prabhu Deva to direct crazy sequel for star hero?
- This filmmaker to direct Thalapathy Vijay next?
- Teja to work with this actor- Locks interesting title?