RX100 has been the talk of Tollywood ever since it released around a month ago. The film has collected over 10 crore worldwide share and landed its producers and buyers in huge profits. The film will soon be remade in Hindi by a leading Bollywood production house.
Now, the latest updates reveal that talented actor Aadhi Pinisetty has acquired RX100’s Tamil version’s remake rights. Although Aadhi wanted RX100’s director Ajay Bhupathi to help the Tamil version, the director politely turned down the offer as he doesn’t understand the language. Aadhi is currently scouting for the director who can translate the same emotions in Tamil.
- Tollywood producers trying to cash in on Yash’s craze
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs a Tamil biggie
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Massive 2 Cr set for Bharatheeyudu 2’s sequel