It looks like the leading lady troubles have finally ended for the makers of Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati’s Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake. Until recently, the makers have been trying hard to find a perfect replacement for Sai Pallavi, who couldn’t be part of the film due to dates issues.
Now, the latest reports reveal that talented Malayalam actress Nithya Menen has been approached to play Pawan’sv love interest in this much-awaited multi-starrer. Apparently, even though Nithya has given her nod to be part of the film, she is yet to sign on the dotted line. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Talented Kollywood actress Aishwarya Rajesh has already been signed on to play Rana’s love interest in this Saagar K Chandra directorial. Naga Vamsi is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?