It looks like the leading lady troubles have finally ended for the makers of Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati’s Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake. Until recently, the makers have been trying hard to find a perfect replacement for Sai Pallavi, who couldn’t be part of the film due to dates issues.
Now, the latest reports reveal that talented Malayalam actress Nithya Menen has been approached to play Pawan’sv love interest in this much-awaited multi-starrer. Apparently, even though Nithya has given her nod to be part of the film, she is yet to sign on the dotted line. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Talented Kollywood actress Aishwarya Rajesh has already been signed on to play Rana’s love interest in this Saagar K Chandra directorial. Naga Vamsi is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule
- Allu Arjun’s long drive with family with Guche Gulabi playing in bg
- Allu Sirish signs his next with top producer