Recently, several Malayalam producers began a hate campaign against talented actress Nithya Menen, alleging that she refused to meet them when they visited her on the sets of her ongoing Malayalam movie. The so called producers even threatened to ‘ban’ Nithya from acting in Malayalam movies.
But, in a latest interview with a popular Malayalam TV channel, Nithya revealed the actual story. She revealed that she broke down knowing just then that her mother was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer and that she was in no mood to talk to anyone at that time. Nithya also said that she had a severe migraine which made her lock up herself in her caravan.
Soon after Nithya’s revelation, fans and several co-stars gave her the much-needed strength via social media and in person.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral snap- Naga Shourya seeks megastar’s blessings
- Poll : What did you think of Jaanu’s trailer?
- Jaanu Trailer- Sam-Sharwa’s chemistry steals the show
- Gopichand Malineni facing the heat because of Disco Raja
- I didn’t want a hi-fi launch for my son says, noted producer
- Jaanu trailer today-All eyes on Samantha