Acclaimed Malayalam action drama Ayyappanum Koshiyum’s Telugu remake is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in Tollywood. This intense revenge drama features Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati in Biju Menon and Prithviraj’s roles respectively.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, talented Kerala beauty Nithya Menon has been confirmed to play Pawan’s wife in this as-yet-untitled film. Initially, Sai Pallavi was chosen for the role, but she walked out of the project due to reasons unknown. However, an official announcement regarding Nithya signing the project is awaited.
Kollywood actress Aishwarya Rajesh has been signed on to play Rana’s wife in the movie. This Saagar K Chandra directorial is being produced by Naga Vamsi under Sithara Entertainments banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s heroine bags a Hollywood offer?
- Trailer of Samantha’s The Family Man 2 gets a date
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans