Talented actress Lavanya Tripathi currently has a couple of exciting projects in Telugu – A1 Express and Chaavu Kaburu Challaga. She is also in talks with a few Tamil filmmakers.
In a latest interview, Lavanya expressed her interest in foraying into the digital world. “I would love to explore the world of web-series and you will all see me on the digital platform some day,” Lavanya said.
Of late, more and more Tollywood stars are entering the digital space and are donning exciting characters to showcase their acting prowess. Whether Lavanya can fulfill her wish soon remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date