Talented actress Lavanya Tripathi currently has a couple of exciting projects in Telugu – A1 Express and Chaavu Kaburu Challaga. She is also in talks with a few Tamil filmmakers.
In a latest interview, Lavanya expressed her interest in foraying into the digital world. “I would love to explore the world of web-series and you will all see me on the digital platform some day,” Lavanya said.
Of late, more and more Tollywood stars are entering the digital space and are donning exciting characters to showcase their acting prowess. Whether Lavanya can fulfill her wish soon remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary singer SP Balasubramanyam honoured with Padma Vibhushan
- Rashmika on a new mission for Bollywood debut Mission Majnu
- Gopichand Malineni offered to remake Krack in Bollywood
- Shahid-Vijay Sethupathi’s web series gets a title
- Official: Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe seals a festive release
- Ravi Teja’s fun times ‘in his world’; Posts a pre-workout video