We have reported recently that young hero Raj Tarun will soon be reuniting with his Kumari 21F director Palnati Surya Pratap for yet another romantic entertainer. Ram Talluri, who is producing Ravi Teja’s ongoing film Nela Ticket, will bankroll the film.
Now, the latest updates reveal that the film’s makers have approached talented Tamil actress Nandita Sweta for the leading lady’s role. However, the actress is yet to sign on the dotted line. Nandita impressed Telugu movie lovers with her performance in Nikhil’s Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada. She recently signed Nithiin’s Srinivasa
This as-yet-untitled film will commence from April 18. More details about the film’s team will be revealed soon.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas