We have reported recently that young hero Raj Tarun will soon be reuniting with his Kumari 21F director Palnati Surya Pratap for yet another romantic entertainer. Ram Talluri, who is producing Ravi Teja’s ongoing film Nela Ticket, will bankroll the film.
Now, the latest updates reveal that the film’s makers have approached talented Tamil actress Nandita Sweta for the leading lady’s role. However, the actress is yet to sign on the dotted line. Nandita impressed Telugu movie lovers with her performance in Nikhil’s Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada. She recently signed Nithiin’s Srinivasa
This as-yet-untitled film will commence from April 18. More details about the film’s team will be revealed soon.
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan