We have reported recently that young hero Raj Tarun will soon be reuniting with his Kumari 21F director Palnati Surya Pratap for yet another romantic entertainer. Ram Talluri, who is producing Ravi Teja’s ongoing film Nela Ticket, will bankroll the film.
Now, the latest updates reveal that the film’s makers have approached talented Tamil actress Nandita Sweta for the leading lady’s role. However, the actress is yet to sign on the dotted line. Nandita impressed Telugu movie lovers with her performance in Nikhil’s Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada. She recently signed Nithiin’s Srinivasa
This as-yet-untitled film will commence from April 18. More details about the film’s team will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh, Namrata to celebrate Sitara’s b’day in Kashmir
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Much awaited sequel completes its first schedule
- Dear Comrade completes censor; Locks a lengthy runtime
- Controversial Tamil actor’s film put on hold
- Ranarangam resumes promotions, second song to be released