Nivetha Thomas, one of the most talented actresses in the industry, stated that she isn’t too eager to do typical commercial films in mainstream space, especially if they don’t really have scope for her to perform. The actress had acted in films like Ninnu Kori, Gentleman, Jai Lava Kusa and 118 in the past, and made quite a name for herself with her performances.
Talking about her choices, in a recent interview, Nivetha said, “I’ve been advised by some people to do such films; I am told it will help me climb the ladder. What if my idea of climbing the ladder is different? If interesting scripts don’t come my way, I take a break. After Jai Luva Kusa, I waited for six months to take up another project.”
She’ll soon be seen in Vivek Athreya’s Brochevarevarura, which also stars Sree Vishnu, Priyadarshi and Rahul Ramakrishna. The film is slated for release on June 28.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero shows interest in Khaidi remake?
- Prabbhas to be seen in this role in Nag Ashwin’s film?
- Poll : In which genre should Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film be made in?
- Mahesh, Vamshi Paidipally film is not shelved?
- Balayya-Boyapati film to kick-start on this date
- Samantha reveals her best moment in these last ten years