With the Telangana CM KCR giving his nod to film shootings from June, actress Lavanya Tripathi is both excited and apprehensive at the same time. While the talented beauty is excited to resume the shoot for A1 Express and Chaavu Kaburu Challaga, she’s is worried about hers and her staff’s safety.
In a latest interview with a national English daily, Lavanya said that safety will be her top priority when are resumes shootings and that she will do all that’s needed to keep herself and her staff safe. When asked if she will be ready to shoot intimate scenes post lockdown, Lavanya said that she will try to avoid such scenes as much as possible.
Well, shooting intimate in a post-lockdown world has been a hugely debated topic across the globe and Lavanya’s concerns are totally understandable.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s popularity has no bounds-Ammasses 10 million on Twitter
- Poll : Are you disappointed with the ban on Tik Tok?
- Telugu film on Coronavirus resumes shoot with strict precautions
- This star heroine was the first choice for Pushpa?
- This star kid’s debut film to hit OTT directly?
- Pawan Kalyan takes up 4-month Chaaturmaasya Deeksha