That Malayalam beauty Nitya Menen is one of the talented actresses down South is a well-known fact. Now, Nitya is expanding her creativity and is making her debut as a dialogue writer with her upcoming experimental multilingual drama, Praana.
Praana is shot in Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu and Hindi simultaneously. In order to see the soul of the dialogues not getting lost in translation, Nitya herself had penned the dialogues. Incidentally, Nitya plays a novelist in Praana.
Now, apart from writing dialogues and screenplays, Nitya is also planning to make her directorial debut soon. She said in a latest interview that more details about her future plans will be out soon.
- Noted channel bags Maharshi’s satellite rights
- Ram Charan’ shirtless fight to be highlight of RC12
- Vidya Balan’s look as Basavatarakam goes viral
- Tense moments for Dil Raju
- Nani’s Jersy launched with a formal Pooja