That Malayalam beauty Nitya Menen is one of the talented actresses down South is a well-known fact. Now, Nitya is expanding her creativity and is making her debut as a dialogue writer with her upcoming experimental multilingual drama, Praana.
Praana is shot in Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu and Hindi simultaneously. In order to see the soul of the dialogues not getting lost in translation, Nitya herself had penned the dialogues. Incidentally, Nitya plays a novelist in Praana.
Now, apart from writing dialogues and screenplays, Nitya is also planning to make her directorial debut soon. She said in a latest interview that more details about her future plans will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially