That Malayalam beauty Nitya Menen is one of the talented actresses down South is a well-known fact. Now, Nitya is expanding her creativity and is making her debut as a dialogue writer with her upcoming experimental multilingual drama, Praana.
Praana is shot in Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu and Hindi simultaneously. In order to see the soul of the dialogues not getting lost in translation, Nitya herself had penned the dialogues. Incidentally, Nitya plays a novelist in Praana.
Now, apart from writing dialogues and screenplays, Nitya is also planning to make her directorial debut soon. She said in a latest interview that more details about her future plans will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Vishnu, Kajal’s Mosagallu
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Bangaru Bullodu’ Movie?
- Irish actress accidentally reveals RRR’s release date
- Laksh Chadalavada’s Gangster Gangaraju goes on floors
- Peppy dance number Are Em Ayyindho Emo from Thellavarithe Guruvaram is out
- Two exciting updates on Prabhas and Deepika’s sci-fi thriller soon