Talented young director Anish Krishna made his debut with the critically acclaimed film, Ala Ela. Anish was later in talks with Allari Naresh to direct the Telugu remake of super hit Malayalam movie, Oru Vadakkan Selfie, but the project didn’t materialize between the two.
Now, the latest update is that Anish has been roped in to direct young hero Raj Tarun’s next film in Dil Raju’s production. Anish has reportedly narrated an interesting story which impressed the actor-producer duo a lot. More details regarding the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashok Selvan’s Aakasam gets a release date
- Krish drops a fresh update on HHVM
- Bollywood star actor to launch DSP’s pan-Indian music video
- Mohan Raja – God Father’s screenplay is very tight and surprising
- Vikram to be screened at this famous film festival
- Oke Oka Jeevitham to stream on OTT from This date?