Looks like the multifaceted actor Siddharth is on a mission. After his second home production, Jil Jung Juk, fared reasonably well recently, the actor has now gone ambitious and has lined up four films with strikingly different genres.
Siddharth, who is already shooting for his Malayalam debut film, Kammarasambhavam, will soon kick-start a Tamil comedy, interestingly titled Saithan Ka Bachha. Following this, Sid will team up with Bichagadu director Sasi for a multistarrer also featuring actor-composer GV Prakash.
Sid will later follow it up with with a trilingual project, which will be shot simultaneously in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. The film will be launched on June 10th.
- Problems for Salman Khan because of Pakistan flag
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl
- Impressive day-one collections of Taxiwaala
- Pooja Hegde floors Bollywood crew with her dedication
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon