Talented Hero Sree Vishnu is basking in the accolades he has been receiving for his intense performance in Needi Naadi Oke Katha. The actor is promoting the film aggressively and will also go on a success tour, starting tomorrow in Rayalaseema.
In one of the recent interviews, Sree Vishnu revealed that he has plans to turn director someday. Incidentally, Sree Vishnu had started his film career as an assistant director and worked on several movies as an AD, before turning actor. Sree Vishnu said that he will turn director only when he has a strong story.
Sree Vishnu will next be seen in a multi starrer, Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu, starring Nara Rohit and Sudheer Babu. He will soon begin shooting for Thippara Meesam under Krishna Vijay’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz picking up for Pratiroju Pandage
- Mattu Vadalara’s unique promotions become a talking point
- Venky Mama opens to solid occupancy all over
- Nithiin’s destination wedding in this country?
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand