We were the first ones to reveal that Sundeep Kishan will be doing a film called ‘Tenali Rama Krishna’ in the direction of comedy specialist G Nageswara Reddy.
The latest we hear is that the film was launched today in Hyderabad. What’s interesting is that talented actors, Vara Lakshmi Sarath Kumar and Bhumika Chawla will be playing key roles in the film.
This will be the first film for Varalakshmi in Telugu who will be seen in a very interesting role. Hansika plays the female lead in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Harshvardhan Rane teams up with Taapsee in her next
- Poll : What did you think of Bheeshma’s trailer?
- Bheeshma’s fun and action-packed trailer impresses
- V’s racy and intriguing teaser raises expectations
- Ram Charan acquires the remake rights of this Malayalam blockbuster?
- GA2UV Pictures to present Dhanush’s 40th film