RX 100 director Ajay Bhupathi’s Maha Samudram has been in the news for nearly 2 years. Several heroes were considered for the movie before Sharwanand and Siddharth came on board. The film is touted as a period crime drama with a smuggling backdrop set in Vizag.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Siddharth will be seen in a role which has negative shades in Maha Samudram. Apparently, the film also has a triangular love story. Aditi Rao Hydari is the leading lady in the movie and Anil Sunkara is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – New entrant in the house fails to create any hype
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- Star wives, Samantha and Upasana to announce something special
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant’s over action has no limits