Chiyaan Vikram, one of the most talented and highly admired stars down south , has turned 50 today. The actor made his silver screen debut with En Kadhal Kanmani in 1990 at the young age of 24 and went on to act in numerous Tamil and Telugu films and even worked as a dubbing artiste and a playback singer.
However, it was the Bala directed Sethu that got him the much deserved break as an actor and a star. Since then Vikram enthralled his fans with several critical and commercially and acclaimed films such as Pithamagan for which he received the coveted national award for Best Actor and Shankar’s Aparichitudu and I. The actor has millions of fans across the southern states and also in Bollywood.
Vikram has won two Tamil Nadu state government awards in his career. The actor is currently acting in an interesting thriller film titled Iru Mugan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab director’s assurance to Pawan fans
- Poll : Do you support Anushka’s Nishabdham’s OTT release?
- COVID-19: 75 Doctors & Nurses dance to Mahesh’s hit songs in tribute video
- Bollywood actress’ impressive medley of Samajavaragamana and South hits
- Sharwanand’s next is a bilingual with top Tamil producer
- Lockdown Review : Climax – Eng Film on RGVworld / ShreyasET