Telugu beauty Sridivya is popular for her impressive performances in movies like Bus Stop, Mallela Theeram and Kerintha. She later moved to Kollywood and acted in several hit films alongside star heroes like Sivakarthikeyan, Vishal and GV Prakash.
During her recent interaction with the Telugu media, Sridivya said that she hopes to make a comeback to Tollywood and reach out to more audiences of her mother tongue. The actress was last seen in Telugu in a small cameo in Anushka’s 2015 film, Size Zero.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties