After gaining nationwide popularity with her earnest performance in the critically acclaimed Kaaka Muttai, Telugu beauty Aishwarya Rajesh is all set to surprise the audience by turning a 65-year-old in her soon to be released Malayali film, Sakhavu.
Sakhavu, also starring the Malayali heartthrob Nivin Pauly, is slated for its release on April 14. Aishwarya’s special act in the movie is sure to gain a lot of buzz. The actress is also busy shooting for her Bollywood debut movie, Daddy, starring Arjun Rampal.
Not many know that Aishwarya is the daughter of the late Telugu actor Rajesh and niece of comedienne Srilakshmi.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?