Hero Sudheer Babu recently signed a film titled Sridevi Soda Centre. The film will be directed by Palasa fame Karuna Kumar and produced jointly by Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy under 70mm Entertainments banner. The film’s regular shoot will kick-start soon in Amalapuram.
Now, the latest reports reveal that the makers have roped in the talented young actress Rakshita, popularly known as Aanandhi in Kollywood, as the female lead in Sridevi Soda Centre. The Warangal girl had earlier acted in a few Telugu movies such as Ee Rojullo, Bus Stop and Green Signal, before shifting her base to Kollywood.
Meanwhile, Rakshita is all set to make her Tollywood comeback with the soon-to-release zombie thriller, Zombie Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reacts to Nag Mama’s emotional tweet on ANR
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Naga Chaitanya again
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Interview : Shekhar Kammula – Love Story will have repeat audience
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar