Young Malayali beauty Keerthy Suresh is well known for her impressive acting prowess. The talented actress is currently busy with a handful of exciting projects in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. And here comes the big news.
If the latest updates coming in from Kollywood circles is anything to go by, Keerthy has been roped in by master auteur Mani Ratnam for a key role in his ambitious magnum opus, Ponniyin Selvan. However, an official announcement is awaited regarding Keerthy’s incision in the film’s cast.
Ponniyin Selvan is an epic historical period drama based on the Raja Raja Chozha dynasty. Vikram, Karthi and Jayam Ravi from Kollywood and Amitabh Bachchan and his daughter-in-law and star actress Aishwarya Rai from Bollywood too have been signed on for crucial roles. Mohan Babu is also part of this exciting project which will go on floors in 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas allots bulk dates for Project K
- Buzz: Here is how much Ram Charan won on Jr NTR’s EMIK show
- One more powerful title in consideration for Chiru’s next
- Noted lensman join Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Posani Krishna Murali tests COVID-19 positive; Apologizes to filmmakers
- Big announcement on Radhe Shyam’s release date in a few hours