Young Malayali beauty Keerthy Suresh is well known for her impressive acting prowess. The talented actress is currently busy with a handful of exciting projects in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. And here comes the big news.
If the latest updates coming in from Kollywood circles is anything to go by, Keerthy has been roped in by master auteur Mani Ratnam for a key role in his ambitious magnum opus, Ponniyin Selvan. However, an official announcement is awaited regarding Keerthy’s incision in the film’s cast.
Ponniyin Selvan is an epic historical period drama based on the Raja Raja Chozha dynasty. Vikram, Karthi and Jayam Ravi from Kollywood and Amitabh Bachchan and his daughter-in-law and star actress Aishwarya Rai from Bollywood too have been signed on for crucial roles. Mohan Babu is also part of this exciting project which will go on floors in 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report