Young actor Rahul Ramakrishna had made a hilarious debut with Arjun Reddy last year. In 2018, he has appeared in several popular films like Bharath Ane Nenu, Geetha Govindam, Sammohanam and Chi La Sow to name a few. He has also been signed on by Rajamouli for a crucial role in RRR.
In a latest interview while promoting his upcoming film, Husharu, Rahul revealed that he will be playing a negative role in Sundeep Kishan’s supernatural thriller, Ninu Veedani Needanu Nene. Rahul said that although he was apprehensive about pulling off the role initially, he has thoroughly enjoyed the process eventually. Rahul said he is looking for more negative roles in future.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how much money was spent on Radhe Shyam’s sets?
- Tamannah to do a show on Amazon
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries