Last year, as the pandemic was tense, the Bigg Boss show was delayed and was aired in September. This time, things were supposed to be back to normal as the show was supposed to start in July itself.
But the latest update is that the makers are thinking to postpone the show this year and will have it next year. The talk is that as cases are going higher, it would be hard to manage the show.
They do not want to take a risk and have apparently postponed the show as of now. Though there is no update, this news has gone viral all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?