Chiranjeevi was supposed to work with multiple directors but things have changed in a big way. Sujeeth was supposed to direct Chiru for Lucifer’s remake but he could not impress the megastar.
Next in line was Vinayak, who was brought on board in place of Sujeeth but he too could not impress Chiru. So, Chiru finally roped in remake specialist Mohan Raja for the remake.
Apart from this Chiranjeevi was supposed to work with yet another director Bobby for a comedy. Now, the latest gossip going around is that Bobby has also failed to impress Chiru with his script. This is something interesting to hear and we need to see what will happen in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?