Chiranjeevi was supposed to work with multiple directors but things have changed in a big way. Sujeeth was supposed to direct Chiru for Lucifer’s remake but he could not impress the megastar.
Next in line was Vinayak, who was brought on board in place of Sujeeth but he too could not impress Chiru. So, Chiru finally roped in remake specialist Mohan Raja for the remake.
Apart from this Chiranjeevi was supposed to work with yet another director Bobby for a comedy. Now, the latest gossip going around is that Bobby has also failed to impress Chiru with his script. This is something interesting to hear and we need to see what will happen in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Industry buzzing with film events -But no big releases
- Samantha reacts to Nag Mama’s emotional tweet on ANR
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Naga Chaitanya again
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Interview : Shekhar Kammula – Love Story will have repeat audience