Dil Raju is a producer who has been there in the industry for a long time now. He has so many small films and earned a good name in the past.
Though he did not make big-budget films, things have changed now and Dil Raju is going to go big. That is the reason, he has made his debut in Hindi cinema as well and will be ready with the Jersey remake.
The news from his camp is that Dil Raju is done and dusted with small projects and wants to go big. So, as a part of it, he is making the Charan-Shankar film. He will soon announce a film with Vijay and Vamsi Paidipally.
Apart from that, Dil Raju is also trying to bring a Prabhas film in his banner. All these projects will be pan-India and that is what Dil Raju is planning and aiming as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara Kiara calls her rumored boyfriend just a close friend
- AR Rahman and Gautham Menon join hands for Simbu’s film
- Divi gets a lead role in Soggade director’s new production
- Pay Rs 30.30 lks in 48 hrs: Madras High Court orders Dhanush
- This aspect to be the highlight of SR Kalyanamandapam
- Vedhalam remake to be launched on a special day?