The film was directed by Gopichand Malineni and now, the latest update is that one of Krack’s assistant directors, Gulabi Sreenu has narrated a script to Ravi Teja which the star hero has liked and given a green signal.
If the star actor likes the full script, then the reports reveal that Ravi Teja has promised the young director that he will take the film on floors by this year’s end. This news has become a hot topic and is yet to be confirmed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside
- This is when NTR and Charan meet in RRR
- Katrina Kaif to romance Vijay Devarakonda?