It is a known fact that Allu Arjun is doing a film called Pushpa. The first and key schedule of the film was wrapped up in the Godavari region. Sukumar is directing this film and he canned some of the raciest scenes in the first schedule is the news as of now.
The main villain of the film is also yet to be confirmed and names of so many stars are coming out one after the other. The latest gossip going around is that Sunil is in talks to play one of the villains in the film. Though he will not be the main villain, his role is also a negative one and will be key to the film.
The news is that the film will have multiple villains and we need to see how Sukumar places Sunil in such a situation. We need to see if this combination happens or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part