It is a known fact that Allu Arjun is doing a film called Pushpa. The first and key schedule of the film was wrapped up in the Godavari region. Sukumar is directing this film and he canned some of the raciest scenes in the first schedule is the news as of now.
The main villain of the film is also yet to be confirmed and names of so many stars are coming out one after the other. The latest gossip going around is that Sunil is in talks to play one of the villains in the film. Though he will not be the main villain, his role is also a negative one and will be key to the film.
The news is that the film will have multiple villains and we need to see how Sukumar places Sunil in such a situation. We need to see if this combination happens or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actor gets rave reviews for his OTT film
- Sonu Sood to unveil his plan to help school kids
- Fans want Prashanth Neel to make a Prabhas, Yash multi-starrer
- Vijay Sethupathi’s terrific first look from Uppena is out on his b’day
- Gopichand reveals the inspiration behind these 2 hit episodes in Krack
- Poll : Which among these Sankranthi releases did you like the most?