It is a known fact that Vijay Sethupathi has become this crazy star in Telugu in the last year or so. Now, with Uppena and Master, his craze has gone to the next level.
The latest update is that several filmmakers in Telugu have been approaching him with several offers in the last few days and Vijay has been rejecting them back to back.
The news is that Vijay has been booked for the next two years and has no time to relax. But the makers are wooing him with big money and fame but the talk is that he is still rejecting plump offers. So, in the days to come, it will be interesting to see what kind of films does he acts in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi buys a luxurious villa?
- A1 Express team all set for success tour
- Allu Arjun’s cousin debuts as a hero with Bathuku Bus Stand
- Prabhas doesn’t worry about box-office numbers, says his director
- Poll : Who among these heroines should be part of NTR’s next?
- 40 American fighters land in Hyderabad for much-awaited film’s climax