Tollywood is a place where lives change with one big hit. So many actors become an overnight sensation after being part of a blockbuster.
For heroines, things are even special as they get multiple offers and they become hot property in multiple languages. There are so many heroines who made it big after their first films in Telugu by planning their future well.
Recently, there are several heroines who have made a good debut and won praise. But the issue with them is that they do not handle fame well and commit many mistakes by signing the wrong films.
The talk in the film circles is that some young heroines only want to do films with noted stars. Things should be in such a way that they should listen to their managers and industry well-wishers who help and try to bag them decent subjects with young heroes which can give them a long run.
In the last year or so, there are several heroines who have not made proper decisions and have been stubborn in their choices. That is the reason most of them struggle big time and now have no offers.
The general word in the industry is that a young hero or heroine should accept work and be part of hit films first and not selfishly look at only their roles which can harm them in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special friendship song from RRR to be out on Aug 1
- Thaman cracks mesmerizing BGM for Balayya-Gopichand Malineni’s next
- 5 languages, 5 singers for RRR theme song; Big announcement at 11
- Is this the reason behind KGF Chapter 2’s delay?
- When Pawan Kalyan rejected senior director’s story and chose Tholi Prema
- Film like Ishq was never made in Telugu: Teja Sajja