Buxom beauty Nithya Menon is recognized in the industry as a talented actress and she has now received an endorsement from a most unexpected source – Nandamuri Balakrishna. In the audio launch function of Nara Rohit’s ‘Okkadine’, Balakrishna was all praise for Nitha Menon.
“Nithya is a very good actress and I would have surely picked her for the role of Draupadi in my project ‘Narthanasala’ if only she was slightly taller. She is an asset to the Telugu Film Industry and in these days of zero size madness, Nithya is a welcome change”, said Balayya. Balakrishna was referring to his ambitious ‘Narthanasala’ project, which was stalled after veteran actress Soundarya passed away in an unfortunate air crash.
Nithya’s surprise and delight at Balayya’s comments were apparent to all the guests. Way to go Nithya!
Articles that might interest you:
- Will NTR respond to Balayya’s son in law’s comments?
- Poll: Will Sye Raa work in Bollywood?
- Kartikeya opens up about his ‘scary’ role in Gang Leader
- Prabhas is the best I have ever seen-Chunky Pandey
- Bigg Boss : Who among these two will be the wild card entry?
- Latest update on Gopichand’s Chanakya