Buxom beauty Nithya Menon is recognized in the industry as a talented actress and she has now received an endorsement from a most unexpected source – Nandamuri Balakrishna. In the audio launch function of Nara Rohit’s ‘Okkadine’, Balakrishna was all praise for Nitha Menon.
“Nithya is a very good actress and I would have surely picked her for the role of Draupadi in my project ‘Narthanasala’ if only she was slightly taller. She is an asset to the Telugu Film Industry and in these days of zero size madness, Nithya is a welcome change”, said Balayya. Balakrishna was referring to his ambitious ‘Narthanasala’ project, which was stalled after veteran actress Soundarya passed away in an unfortunate air crash.
Nithya’s surprise and delight at Balayya’s comments were apparent to all the guests. Way to go Nithya!
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties