Tamannah Bhatia is in no mood to relax as she has blasted Suraj, the director of her latest film Okkadochyadu with an official press note. Tamannah in her note has asked the director to apologize to the entire woman folks in India for his derogatory remarks.
Going into details, during the latest interview, director Suraj said that heroines are commercial commodities who need to look glamorous and expose so that the audience would get their money’s worth.
Not stopping at that, he also added by saying that he forces his costume designers to reduce the length of the dresses which will be worn by his heroines just to make them look hot.
These statements have gone very badly with Tamannah as she has come out in full force and blasted the director with her special note.
A few days back, Nayanthara too spoke against the director for making such remakes and challenged the director whether he would say something like this about his own family.
Tamannah was recently in Hyderabad just to promote this film which had Vishal in the lead role.
Articles that might interest you:
- I don’t have cement factories and wine shops: Pawan Kalyan’s sarcasm
- Samantha is the surprise package in Family Man Season 2!
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Raashi Khanna in talks for this period film?
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?
- Bigg Boss 4: Akhil is the first contestant to enter grand finale