After Trisha, Kajal and Samantha, it is Tamanna’s turn to make her debut in Hindi. The latest buzz in Bollywood is that she is going to act in the remake of Jitendra, Sridevi starrer Himmatwala, which released back in 1983, and if all goes well Tamanna will reprise Sridevi’s role in the new version. Apparently, she has already been signed up for the film; however, an official announcement is yet to be made. Tamanna is going to be paired up with Ajay Devgan and Sajid Khan is going to direct this remake. In the past, Tamanna had stated that she had been getting quite a lot of offers but added that she wasn’t in a hurry to move to Bollywood. Meanwhile, she’s on a high post the stupendous success of Racha and now she’s awaiting the release of her next bilingual film Endhukante Premanta.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong