Tamannaah is a busy bee these days. The actress shot for nearly three weeks without a long break in Hyderabad for her upcoming Telugu film Naa Nuvve, in which she is paired opposite Kalyanram, and after less a week after wrapping up the shoot, the actress reached Madurai to begin shooting for her next Tamil film.
Titled as Kanne Kalaimane, the film is going to be directed by Seenu Ramasamy, and it also has Udaynidhi Stalin in a lead role. The film was formally launched in the last week of January, and most part of the film will be shot in the temple town of Madurai. Incidentally, Tamannaah was spotted at the Meenakshi Amman temple in Madurai before she joined the sets of the film.
In the past, Tamannaah had teamed up with Seenu Ramasamy for Dharma Durai, which received good reviews. No wonder, Tamannaah is quite excited about teaming up with the director once again, and buzz is that she will be playing a bank employee. “Seenu Ramasamy has written an interesting role for me, and I must say it’s even better than the one I had done in Dharma Durai. I am eagerly looking forward to this film,” she said in a recent interview.
Articles that might interest you:
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event