Tamannaah’s love for dancing needs no introduction. In fact, the actress has been hailed as one of the best dancers among her contemporaries, and she appears, regularly, in special songs.
Now, on the occasion of International Dance Day, the actress has posted a heartwarming message where she urged her fans and followers to dance, whether they are good at it or not. “I’ll dance when I am happy, I will dance when I am waiting, and I will dance when I am hungry too. It is like a hidden language of the soul that I keep speaking every moment,” she said.
The actress is currently shooting for Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, and she will soon be seen in Abhinetri 2.
View this post on Instagram
It's International dance day and I cannot emphasize enough how much dance means to me. It's not about being good or bad at it, for me it has always been a form of expressing myself. I'll dance when I'm happy, I'll dance when I'm waiting, I might just end up dancing when I'm hungry too 🤣 It is like a hidden language of the soul that I keep speaking at every moment. Also, to everyone who's reading this, don't hesitate to shake a leg at any point of time….just let your inhibitions go…Keep dancing, keep expressing 💃🕺#internationaldanceday #happyfeet #danceforlife #dancelover
Articles that might interest you:
- This young Tamil actor-music composer is a fan of Pawan Kalyan
- Sitara clicks a beautiful picture of Mahesh and Namrata
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project