Tamannaah is all praise for Tamil filmmaker Seenu Ramasamy and confessed that it is creatively liberating to work with him. The duo had previously collaborated for Dharmadurai and this year, their new film Kanne Kalaimaanae is slated for release soon.
Talking about Tamannaah’s performance in the film, Seenu Ramasamy said, “Tamannaah’s performance is like a flower falling off the river. She has added a great strength to the film with her sophisticated acting and silence look. I must thank her for giving life to the character I wrote for her.” Needless to say, the actress was floored listening to these comments from the filmmaker and thanked him for always encouraging her to give a better performance.
Set in Madurai backdrop, the film has Tamannaah playing a bank employee. Udhaynidhi Stalin has played the lead role in the romantic drama.
— Tamannaah Bhatia (@tamannaahspeaks) June 17, 2018
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic