Tamannaah is all praise for Tamil filmmaker Seenu Ramasamy and confessed that it is creatively liberating to work with him. The duo had previously collaborated for Dharmadurai and this year, their new film Kanne Kalaimaanae is slated for release soon.
Talking about Tamannaah’s performance in the film, Seenu Ramasamy said, “Tamannaah’s performance is like a flower falling off the river. She has added a great strength to the film with her sophisticated acting and silence look. I must thank her for giving life to the character I wrote for her.” Needless to say, the actress was floored listening to these comments from the filmmaker and thanked him for always encouraging her to give a better performance.
Set in Madurai backdrop, the film has Tamannaah playing a bank employee. Udhaynidhi Stalin has played the lead role in the romantic drama.
— Tamannaah Bhatia (@tamannaahspeaks) June 17, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of Venky Mama’s trailer?
- Venky Mama Trailer – Solid Mixture of Fun and Emotions
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake
- Ram Charan launches Mathu Vadalara teaser
- Crazy heroine in talks for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?