The film stars Udhayanidhi Stalin, Nayanthara and Santhanam in lead roles. The film is being directed by Jagadeesh, a former associate of Rajesh. Interestingly, Tamannah has signed Rajesh’s upcoming film, which is a sequel to Boss Engira Bhasakaran. As per the latest news, Tamannaah has already wrapped up shooting her part in this comedy film and she’s playing herself in the film.
It’s interesting to see a top actress like Tamannaah coming forward to do such cameos in other films; however, it remains to be seen if others take a cue from her and do the same. Tamannaah is expected to join the sets of Aagadu soon and she’ll soon begin shooting for Baahubali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood superstar refutes rumors of remaking Maharshi
- Mr India World joins Venky Mama’s cast
- Star hero bags the Hindi rights of Sye Raa
- Samantha to join 96 remake shoot this week
- Sita’s weekend collections-Tough times ahead
- No stopping Kiara in Bollywood