Actress Tamannaah has been busy shooting for back-to-back movies and web-series in Telugu and Tamil. Meanwhile, an exciting buzz that’s doing the rounds in Kollywood circles reveals that the star heroine is almost finalized for the leading lady’s role in Dhanush’s new film, Naane Varuven, which is being directed by his brother Selvaraghavan.
Dhanush and Tamannaah had earlier shared screen space with each other in Padikkathavan and Vengai. If the fresh speculations turn out to be true, Naane Varuven will mark their third collaboration. The film is being bankrolled by veteran Kollywood producer Kalaipuli S Thanu and Yuvan Shankar Raja is scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Drishyam 2 launched – Happening musician roped in
- Sai Pallavi out of Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- The new trailer of ‘A’ looks intriguing
- Saaho Sujeeth meets Kananda star for his next?
- Kriti Shetty’s role revealed in Aa Ammayi Gurinchi Meeku Cheppali
- Pawan Kalyan shoots for two movies on a single day