A couple of months ago, actress Tamannaah had shocked all her fans and well-wishers by revealed that she tested positive for COVID-19 in Hyderabad. A couple of weeks later, she recovered from the virus and flew back to Mumbai. Since then, Tamannaah has been on a mission to get her strength and spirit back.
And the gorgeous actress is finally back to her pre-COVID body. She took to Instagram and shared a video this morning. Tamannaah is seen lifting a bar as part of a strengthening exercise. She revealed that she’s back to her pre-COVID body thanks to the consistent and supervised workout routines designed by her trainers Devi Meena and Kiran Dembla.
“You don’t have to be extreme, just be consistent,” Tamannaah said in her Insta post.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date
- Talk Dil Raju to remake Naandhi in Bollywood?