Recently, the actress was in Mysore to shoot some crucial episodes before the final schedule which began earlier this week in Greece. Since she had already allotted bulk dates to wrap up the film, she couldn’t stay back in Hyderabad to promote her latest film Naa Nuvve. The ongoing schedule is expected to last for close to three weeks.
With Tamannaah already joining the shoot, the team is hoping to shoot with Kajal, Parul Yadav, and Manjima Mohan as well for the other South Indian versions of this remake of Queen later this month. The makers are planning to release all the four films simultaneously on the same day.
- Tamannaah hates to be called as Milky Beauty
- Award winning Art Director all set for directorial debut
- Kajal finally opens up about Chota K Naidu kissing controversy
- Rashmika turns college professor for her next
- Vijay Deverakonda suffers minor bruises on Dear Comrade sets