After a short gap from her work, Tamannaah has begun shooting for her upcoming film ‘Queen’, which is a remake of acclaimed Hindi film of the same name. Directed by Neelakanta, the film also stars Shibani Dandekar who replaced Amy Jackson in a key role.
The first schedule of the film began recently in Paris, France where some key scenes are being shot on Tamannaah. Shortly before she landed in France, the actress tweeted saying, “Clouds, sunshine and everything nice! Nice, here we come for #QueenOnceAgain #France.”
Interestingly, Neelakanta is also directing the Malayalam version of the same film, starring Manjima Mohan, and it’s also being filmed simultaneously along with the Telugu version.
— mediente (@mediente) November 4, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s Bollywood debut film to kick-start soon
- Rajini, Nayan to shoot a duet in the Pink City
- Fresh buzz on Vijayashanthi’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Vijay Deverakonda, talented director to team up for the third time?
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi
- Evaru all set for its Japanese release