Tamannaah is busy bee these days and of late, she has been juggling between the sets of Aagadu and her upcoming Hindi film, Humshakals. Till recently, she was shooting for Aagadu in Hyderabad and now that, the film unit has gone to Bellary to shoot the title track on Mahesh Babu, she has moved on to her other commitments.
Currently, the actress is in Mauritius where she is shooting for her upcoming Hindi film, Humshakals. Sajid Khan, who had earlier made Himmatwala, is directing this film. The duo had become good friends while working on Himmatwala and at one point of time, he even declared that Tamannaah will be the next Sridevi. The film also stars Saif Ali Khan, Bipasha Basu, Esha Gupta and Ritesh Deshmukh.
Apart from Aagadu and Humshakals, Tammannaah has also signed S S Rajamouli’s Bahubali in which she’s paired up with Prabhas. She is expected to join the film’s sets later this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allari Naresh’s heroine injured in car accident
- Krish approaches star heroine to romance Pawan?
- Aditi Rao Hydari reveals why she wants to promote Tennis
- Star daughters donate for Corona relief
- Poll : Which of these is your favorite Mahesh Babu performance?
- Confusion cleared about Alia’s part in RRR