Despite hailing from Mumbai, gorgeous beauty Tamannaah has acted in only four Hindi movies in her 12-year-old career. None of her Hindi flicks, her debut movie Chand Sa Roshan Chehra, Himmatwala, Humshakals, Entertainment and the recently released Tutak Tutak Tutiya, clicked at box-office.
However, Tamannaah is quite upbeat about her next Bollywood movie. The actress, speaking on the sidelines of Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai, said none of her Hindi movies highlighted her acting and that the movie that she will be signing very soon will give her the much needed breakthrough in Bollywood.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?