Tamannaah had a happening summer this year as her Telugu-Tamil bilingual film, Oopiri, turned out to be a decent hit. Apart from Nagarjuna and Karthi who stole the show, even Tamannaah received accolades for her performance.
Now, is the latest buzz is anything to go by, Tamannaah will be reprising herself in Oopiri’s Bollywood remake. Apparently, noted filmmaker Karan Johar, who has Oopiri’s Bollywood remake rights, was so impressed with Tamannaah’s confident performance as a stern yet vulnerable Personal Secretary that he decided to rope in the Milky Beauty for the remake.
Details of the actors who will play Nag and Karthi’s roles in this Bollywood remake are still under wraps.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR, Kalyan Ram make a good decision on NTR Jayanthi
- Sudden censor of Nishabdham gives more hints of OTT release
- Upasana’s grandfather passes away
- Taxiwaala girl acquires a new skill in lockdown
- Lucky escape for Nani’s film
- Guess : Who is this talented actress?