After impressing everyone in Abhinetri, Tamannaah has been one of the most sought after actresses when it comes to female-centric films. The actress is already in talks for the South Indian remake of Queen in Telugu and now, latest rumours suggest that she’s in talks for another multi-lingual film.
Kunal Kohli, who has directed Hindi films like Fanaa and Hum Tum, has reportedly pitched a story to Tamannaah and the actress is said to be quite impressed with her role. The director reportedly is keen on making this film in Telugu.
More details about the film are expected to be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi to romance Dhanush in Shekhar Kammula film?
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?