After impressing everyone in Abhinetri, Tamannaah has been one of the most sought after actresses when it comes to female-centric films. The actress is already in talks for the South Indian remake of Queen in Telugu and now, latest rumours suggest that she’s in talks for another multi-lingual film.
Kunal Kohli, who has directed Hindi films like Fanaa and Hum Tum, has reportedly pitched a story to Tamannaah and the actress is said to be quite impressed with her role. The director reportedly is keen on making this film in Telugu.
More details about the film are expected to be revealed soon.
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala