Ever since the reports emerged that noted Tamil stunt coordinator and filmmaker Thiyagarajan had acquired the remake rights of Bollywood hit comedy drama, Queen, for all the South Indian languages, there has been a huge buzz over the heroines who will play the female lead in all the four versions.
Yesterday, Thiyagarajan, who is shooting for a Telugu movie after a long time, confirmed that Tamannaah will be essaying the lead role in Queen’s Tamil remake, while yesteryear heroine Revathi would be directing it. The senior filmmaker went on to say that Amala Paul and Parul Yadav will be the female leads in the Malayalam and Kannada versions respectively.
However, the female lead for Queen’s Telugu version is yet to be finalised, while Anish Kuruvilla will helm the Telugu version.
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love
- Malayalam star’s mega budget film on Lord Ayyappa to release in Telugu
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes