Former Karnataka CM HD Kumaraswamy’s son Nikhil Kumar is making his acting debut with a 70 crore budget Kannada-Telugu bilingual titled Jaguar. The film’s teaser was unveiled recently and the audio album will be released in September.
Recently, there were rumours that Shurthi Hassan might appear in an item song in the big budget entertainer. According to the latest reports, Tamannaah has been confirmed for a special song that will be shot on a specially erected set. Sources reveal that this song will be one of the highlights of the film.
Jaguar is being directed by Mahadev and produced by Nikhil’s father HD Kumaraswamy, who is leaving no stone unturned to market the debut for his son.
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic