Gorgeous beauty Tamannaah now has a prefix to her name. The star actress has been conferred Honorary Doctorate by the Confederation of International Accreditation Commission (CIAC), an International non-governmental, private self-financed quality assurance rating and accrediting body. The event took place in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, last night. The actress is thrilled with the honor and said that she will strive to do justice to the doctorate.
On the work front, Tamannaah was part of the historic blockbuster, Baahubali 2, that released in summer. Tamannaah will have as many as four releases in the later half of 2017.
Simbu’s Anbanavan Asaradhavan Adangadhavan, Vikram’s Sketch, Bollywood murder mystery Khamoshi and an as-yet-untitled romantic comedy featuring Sundeep Kishan are Tamannaah upcoming movies.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties