Few days ago, we had reported that Tamannaah will shake a leg in an upcoming Kannada film KGF. The special song, featuring Tamannaah and Kannada actor Yash, is currently being shot in Bangalore, and it looks like the actress is quite happy with how the song is shaping up.
“Having a great time shooting Jokae with Yash. The team has made me feel so much at home,” Tamannaah posted on Twitter, while revealing her look in the song. Incidentally, this is the second such special song that Tamannaah has signed in Kannada after grooving alongside Nikhil Gowda in Jaguar.
The much-awaited Kannada film will also be dubbed in Telugu and Tamil. Apart from Yash, the film also stars Srinidhi Shetty in a lead role.
Having a great time shooting #Jokae song with @NimmaYash . The team has made me feel so much at home, thank u guys 🙏. Watch out for #KGF very soon in your nearby theatres in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada. pic.twitter.com/wpbmuIBmzz
— Tamannaah Bhatia (@tamannaahspeaks) August 8, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which among these heroines do you like to be paired opposite NTR in RRR?
- Serial injuries: What’s happening to Tollywood stars?
- Mahesh and family return after Europe holiday
- After Hippi, Karthikeya vows to bounce back with Guna 369
- Solid deal for Rakshasudu’s Hindi dubbing & Telugu satellite rights
- Neil wraps up his part for Saaho; Shares an emotional post