Few days ago, we had reported that Tamannaah will shake a leg in an upcoming Kannada film KGF. The special song, featuring Tamannaah and Kannada actor Yash, is currently being shot in Bangalore, and it looks like the actress is quite happy with how the song is shaping up.
“Having a great time shooting Jokae with Yash. The team has made me feel so much at home,” Tamannaah posted on Twitter, while revealing her look in the song. Incidentally, this is the second such special song that Tamannaah has signed in Kannada after grooving alongside Nikhil Gowda in Jaguar.
The much-awaited Kannada film will also be dubbed in Telugu and Tamil. Apart from Yash, the film also stars Srinidhi Shetty in a lead role.
Having a great time shooting #Jokae song with @NimmaYash . The team has made me feel so much at home, thank u guys 🙏. Watch out for #KGF very soon in your nearby theatres in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada. pic.twitter.com/wpbmuIBmzz
— Tamannaah Bhatia (@tamannaahspeaks) August 8, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut