Tamannaah, who recently scored a blockbuster with F2, is eagerly awaiting the release of her next film, That Is Mahalakshmi, the Telugu remake of Queen. The film was partially directed by Neelakanta, and later, Prashanth Varma came onboard to finish the project.
Talking about the film, Tamannaah said, “I hope the success of the film leads to better roles for actresses in general. If we give good content to the audience, they will embrace it wholeheartedly. And the success of one such film will make everyone believe in creating better stories for women and take a chance to produce more such films. I don’t know if it is going to be a gamechanger, but we have given it our best.”
The actress also praised her co-stars Kajal Aggarwal, Manjima Mohan, and Parul Yadav who have played the lead roles in the other remakes of the film, and said, “Each one of us have tried to bring our own personality to the roles we have played. It is going to be very different from the Hindi version. I am confident that it will appeal to all age groups, especially the youth.” The film is likely to release in February.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa