Tamannaah, who recently scored a blockbuster with F2, is eagerly awaiting the release of her next film, That Is Mahalakshmi, the Telugu remake of Queen. The film was partially directed by Neelakanta, and later, Prashanth Varma came onboard to finish the project.
Talking about the film, Tamannaah said, “I hope the success of the film leads to better roles for actresses in general. If we give good content to the audience, they will embrace it wholeheartedly. And the success of one such film will make everyone believe in creating better stories for women and take a chance to produce more such films. I don’t know if it is going to be a gamechanger, but we have given it our best.”
The actress also praised her co-stars Kajal Aggarwal, Manjima Mohan, and Parul Yadav who have played the lead roles in the other remakes of the film, and said, “Each one of us have tried to bring our own personality to the roles we have played. It is going to be very different from the Hindi version. I am confident that it will appeal to all age groups, especially the youth.” The film is likely to release in February.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Shiva Kandukuri- Chiranjeevi was the inspiration to become an actor
- Crazy title for NTR-Trivikram’s film?
- Allu Arjun to host a grand party for the media and celebs
- Interview : Naga Shourya- Ashwathama will showcase my versatility as an actor
- Superstar starts shooting for Man VS Wild show
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out