Gopichand’s new film under the direction of Sampath Nandi went on floors a few months ago. Titled Seetimaarr, the film has Tamannaah as the female lead.
Set in sports backdrop, Gopichand will be seen as the Andhra Pradesh women’s Kabaddi team captain and Tamannaah plays the Telangana women’s Kabaddi team captain.
Meanwhile, in a recent lockdown interaction, Tamannaah opened up about her character in the film and said she will be seen in an intense role in the film.
Speaking about uttering dialogues in the Telangana accent, she told that it was a bit tough to deliver the dialogue in the right manner initially but with the support from the director she pulled off the role in a convincing manner.
Seetimaarr is supposed to hit the screens during this summer but due to Corona lockdown, the shooting is temporarily stalled and will resume after the end of the lockdown period.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krack’s success helps Gopichand Malineni sign top banner’s film
- Anasuya’s special cameo in Pawan’s film?
- Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi signs his next
- Deepika Padukone reveals a top-secret
- Emotional Vijay Deverakonda guarantees fans ‘nationwide madness’
- Salman Khan gives clarity about Radhe’s release