Star heroine Tamannaah had worked with both Mahesh Babu and Pawan Kalyan, the two biggest stars of Tollywood. In a latest interview, Tamannaah opened up about her working experience with both the heroes.
Talking about the Superstar, Tamannaah said that Mahesh is her favorite co-star and that it was great teaming up with him for the chartbuster ‘Dang Dang’ song in Sarileru Neekevvaru once again.
Talking about Pawan, Tamannaah said that the Powerstar is an ‘inspiration’ in himself. It’s well known that Tamannaah had worked with Pawan in Puri Jagannadh’s Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3
- Naveen Polishetty in no rush to sign films
- Adipurush shoot faces a major speed breaker
- Anniyan producer sends legal notice to Shankar
- Here’s the basic theme of NTR’s role in Koratala film