Star heroine Tamannaah had worked with both Mahesh Babu and Pawan Kalyan, the two biggest stars of Tollywood. In a latest interview, Tamannaah opened up about her working experience with both the heroes.
Talking about the Superstar, Tamannaah said that Mahesh is her favorite co-star and that it was great teaming up with him for the chartbuster ‘Dang Dang’ song in Sarileru Neekevvaru once again.
Talking about Pawan, Tamannaah said that the Powerstar is an ‘inspiration’ in himself. It’s well known that Tamannaah had worked with Pawan in Puri Jagannadh’s Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crucial changes done to Acharya’s second half?
- Rajinikanth clears reports about his political and health issues
- Makers of Laxmmi bomb change their film’s title
- Jagapathi Babu wants to be a part of films like Color Photo
- Interview : Suriya – Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa will inspire you big time
- Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa to be remade in Hindi?