Star heroine Tamannaah had worked with both Mahesh Babu and Pawan Kalyan, the two biggest stars of Tollywood. In a latest interview, Tamannaah opened up about her working experience with both the heroes.
Talking about the Superstar, Tamannaah said that Mahesh is her favorite co-star and that it was great teaming up with him for the chartbuster ‘Dang Dang’ song in Sarileru Neekevvaru once again.
Talking about Pawan, Tamannaah said that the Powerstar is an ‘inspiration’ in himself. It’s well known that Tamannaah had worked with Pawan in Puri Jagannadh’s Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru’s touching b’day wishes for Akhil and Akira
- Ramya Krishna’s bold role in much awaited remake?
- Poll : What did you like about Pushpa’s first look?
- Nuvvu Baagundaalabbaa: Chiru wishes Allu Arjun
- It’s official: AA20 is Pushpa
- Superstar Krishna turns director for grandson’s debut film